Thursday, September 15, 2011

accessories under $30

Prior to the Missoni collection hitting, I went by for a routine Tarjay visit. I didnt spy anything grand. But what I did walk up on was a great hat, bracelet, and shoes at prices that I would not find in the mall. Everything I found just happen to work with what I had I on. My old faithful Levi shorts, a Gap tank, bracelets, and Toms.
tar2
The pumps have a microfiber feel to them, not sure I could live with that. But they look pretty good, huh?  I don’t own a pair of leopard pumps, but these have made me add them to my “need” list for sure.
image

image

This post will be up after the Missoni collection hits stores.  I hope to have loot to show you guys, and I hope you have loot to share with me as well.
High Fives & Hugs,
Tamara Styles

8 comments:

Karena said...

Great finds, love that bracelet!!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Tiffany said...

Nice stuff. If only i could have scored something Missoni. Those broads were there when the doors opened and took everything.

Peace, Love and Chocolate,
Tiffany

Jane said...

are you working out more?

Jane said...

you look great missy.

Sing of Singature Style said...

So stylish. Nice choices. May have to check out those pumps.

Unknown said...

Lord knows I am in LOVE with those Chettah Print shoes...lol Thanks for sharing.

The Wardrobe Stylist said...

Awesome fedora! Leopard is always my fave. Come by the-wardrobe-stylist.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love the hat and bracelet,love hitting the jackpot on my shopping trips.