Tuesday, October 18, 2011

office dark to light

Today we have a photo shoot scheduled in our home for a local magazine. Exciting. After it’s over, I will start removing items from the walls and getting started on the OFFICE REMIX. I am so excited to share that….

Is sponsoring paint for the OFFICE REMIX.  Love THE NOVOGRATZ DUO.

Bellini

You can view their wonderful colors here, and even make a purchase. We know they love to use color in their designs, so I believe their paint is indeed a wonderful extension of their vision.

off

I have been asked:

WHY ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR OFFICE? It is time for a change. My office was the first major project I took on, and I think the office has done wonders for me. It has been very popular amongst the blogs, and lovers of design. This will not be a fly by night change. I wish it could be, but it will be gradual as with the first office because of pieces that have to be purchased, and found. I am taking risks this time with patterns, and color. I wanted to take a chance and go bold in light, since its currently bold in dark.  

Its my plan to of course keep my photo wall. I just need to change some images up. Everything will get a REMIX.

DSC_0959

DSC_0974

How often do you change your décor?

High Fives & Hugs,

Tamara Styles

*additional sponsor for supplies 3M products

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to see what you do.