Wednesday, October 19, 2011

real menswear

This is one of those outfits that was pulled together with what I had. The pants were purchased from THE MENS DEPARTMENT (size 32) at Tarjay for $20. Everything else is pretty much seasoned. But I think its okay to browse the men's or boy’s area sometimes. I took a photo of what the back looks like to show that they fit me fine. They do not fit my bottom like men's pants which was a surprise. They are roomy, but a belt was all I needed. There are double loops which allow for a large belt, or a skinny one.

So I recommend looking at things, and trying them on. The boyfriend look can be easily attained by stepping foot in their actual area. Why pay for the faux look in women's at a higher price if you can make it work with the original sometimes?

0099

013

021

014

023

065

033

039

Pants: Tarjay

Shoes: ALDO

Jacket: GAP

Tee: Forever 21

Glasses: Marc Jacobs

Do you shop in the men's/boys section for yourself?

High Fives & Hugs,

Tamara Styles

1 comment:

MJ said...

Love how you rockin those camos girl. Makin this USMC wife proud. Xoxoxo. I like mens jeans for a casual roomy look too