Saturday, November 5, 2011

calling bloggers

cv

Last year I posted that I would do a post showcasing new bloggers. I advised most of you that I would do it once the new design was up. Being that it took the designer almost a year, it derailed my plans a bit. So no one is new anymore I guess. My apologies.

I have a tab just for links that I would like to use to showcase other bloggers. I am looking to introduce a diverse group of bloggers via the tab, so those that read my blog can be made aware of other blogs with more than just a list of links.

WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR?

  • GREAT BLOGS by EVEN GREATER BLOGGERS
  • Well organized, and easy to navigate
  • Consistent posts
  • EFFORT EFFORT EFFORT
  • Readers of GET IT GIRL STYLE
  • Bloggers that enjoy blogging

If you would like to be considered for this featured tab, please send an email to

info@getitgirlstyle.com with the subject BLOGGERS TAB

High Fives & Hugs,

Tamara

No comments: