Friday, November 4, 2011

office paint progress

I thought it was time that I shared with you guys the progress that is being made in my office. It is officially a MESS. There are things everywhere, and I have ideas coming to me left and right. My panels should arrive today which gets me excited, but other than that….stand still.

Everyone in the family put in work since the walls had to be primed. But Mr. Styles went in overtime and did the whole room by himself. I am so thankful to him, and love him so. Seriously painting is great, but it can get you tired. The Novogratz paint is really a great paint. It went on like butter, and outlasted many other brands which I will share on the next update.

*The photos are not a true representation of the color due to the time of day.

006

 

paint

 

013

 

014

015

 

GETITGIRLSTYLE.COM


Thoughts? Yes, No…if not. Have a great weekend!

Tamara

No comments: