Thursday, March 1, 2012

Target's Nude Heel Sandal

I am a big lover of nude shoes. Something about them just lengthens the look of your legs. So when I was walking down the shoe isle of Tarjay, I spotted these nude beauties. The first thing that came to mind was that they would not be comfortable at all. Well I was wrong. I slipped them on my feet, found a full length mirror in the store, and did my thing. I am sure people thought I was half crazy, but I had to be sure they worked you know? These are easy to walk in because of the roped platform base and thick heel. They also come in patent black, but if you get these….TAM RECOMMENDS THE NUDE (smile)---They are called:

Mossimo Petra Heeled Sandal ---$29.99

n4

 

n3

 

n2

 

n1

*Polish: WET N WILD REFRESH MINT, as seen here*

High Fives & Hugs,

Tam

No comments: