Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Seersucker, Bowls and Mugs

When I walked into West Elm and saw these beautiful red striped placemats I just had to have them. I think I bought the last few they had without blinking . I could see the red making a huge statement on my table, not to mention the fact that I LOVE LIKE STRIPES.

Well things didn’t go as I had hoped. The red stripes were just to much when I put them all together on the table. I think my eyes were playing tricks on me, which meant they had to leave. So they are going right on back. But I did score huge on the bowls, and mugs that you see. RUN, DON’T WALK and get yourself some. They were marked $1.99 each, plus take 20% off of that. The colors came in red, blue, yellow, orange, and green. All great colors for a summer table, or just to have as cereal bowls, and coffee mugs. This is a great way to introduce fun color to your dining experience.

001

002

004

006

009


Images via West Elm

image

image

image

image

High Fives & Hugs,

Tam

No comments: