Tuesday, July 17, 2012

In house Favorites

Below are a few of the items that have my attention around the Styles household.

023

033

040

043

046

050

027

025

009

003

Photo One: Chevron Wash Cloths via Target. (Loved these. They come in a pack of eight, and look super modern)

Photo Two: Essie metallic polish in Penny talk, and GOOD TO GO top coat. (Spotted these when they hit they mags. There are other colors to choose from, but penny talk is IT)

Photo Three: Karla Deras of Karla’s Closet jewelry line. These are heavy, but gorgeous ladies. (I wanted to try out the line, and finally did. They are HEAVY, but are fantastic. I want more)

Photo Four: F21 Leopard tank with red trim. (When I saw the red trim, SOLD)

Photo Five: Dolce Vita Baxter heels. (These just look great with jeans, or a dress. GET EM GALS!)

Photo Six: Gold bank from Urban Outfitters. (This is an eye popping bank. GOLD, and SHINY. Would look great anywhere in your home.)

Photo Seven: Our GREEN GRASS growing in this TEXAS HEAT. (I am here to say that its hard to keep your grass on point in Texas. We finally got it right this time. Thus far, all green. It takes lots of water, but worth it when I drive up and see our beautiful lawn.)

Photo Eight: Mixed Chicks Leave in conditioner. (This took a while for me to do. I didn’t want to pay $20 for this product, but I wanted a change in my product. My short curls looks great, and last. My only issue is I have to use CHI oil for shine.)


Are any of my favorites yours?

High Fives & Hugs,

Tam

No comments: