Monday, October 1, 2012

Nate Berkus For Target

I have not anticipated a launch as much as I am this one. October 21, 2012 will be a grand shopping day for those that are lovers of Nate, but also great home décor. If you walk into your local Target right now, you will notice they are getting ready, and making room for what this line will bring. By far the best, based on anything else I have seen at this point.

Why do I like the line? He seems to be providing décor pieces that we have seen in the magazines, and on the décor shows that are out of budget. His pieces are attainable, and give you the exact same look, and feel done by the pros. But without clearing out your wallet.

“I created this collection for Target with my philosophy that homes should evoke a feeling, not a theme,” said Berkus. “There is something for everyone in this line, so I’m thrilled to offer Target guests’ patterns, colors and objects that represent what I love most for the home.” –Nate Berkus

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

Are you looking forward to the line hitting your local Target?

High Fives & Hugs,

Tam

1 comment:

(JIN) Love, Loss & Lacquer said...

This is the EXACT look that I'm going for in my home, I'm definitely going to pick up some pieces